- This event has passed.
Your Thriving BABY: ON POSTPARTUM – Jen Varela Guest Speaker
September 12, 2020
Your Thriving BABY: ON POSTPARTUM FREE Online Event 9/12/20
Your Thriving Baby on Postpartum Sleep – My dear friend, Dr. Wendi McKenna, is hosting an online interview series The Thriving Baby: Postpartum Masterclass, and has asked me to be one of her guest speakers. I have been a guest speaker before, and I have shared with you those other valuable resources. I and am incredibly excited about this series because it is full of information specifically for moms in the postpartum period.
The lineup of speakers is the who’s who in the parenting experts industry, people who are booked out months in advance, and who’s credentials allow them to charge top dollar for their expertise. We’re talking the crème de la crème here, and you get FREE access to absolute brilliance!
- Abby Burd, LSCW, BSW, a perinatal mental health specialist in San Diego and founder of Burd Therapy.
- Julie Tupler, the woman Dr. Oz calls THE expert in treating diastasis recti.
- Adriane Stare is the founder of Wild Was Mama, the most popular baby education boutique in Brooklyn, postpartum doula, certified lactation counselor, and baby-wearing GURU!
- Alexandra Paetow, a maternal nutrition specialist, helps support women as they transition from preconception through pregnancy, postpartum, and beyond.
- Jen Varela is a gentle sleep coaching expert who has helped more than 3,750 families find the sweet sleep they’ve been deprived of and desperately need.
- Kymberlie Berrien uses techniques to quiet the static and noise in the mind and tune into the wisdom of the heart and gut helping women make empowered choices for themselves and their family while freeing themselves of #momguilt!
- Marcy Crouch, DPT, WCS, the “down there doc,” is a world-renowned physical therapist and educator on pelvic floor dysfunction and is a leader on how we can and NEED to do better to care for women everywhere.
It is an honor to be a part of this team of experts. My recording with Wendi on Sleep and Postpartum, with an emphasis on how to support parents dealing with postpartum anxiety, or depression will air on Saturday, 9/12/20.
Register for the Your Thriving BABY: ON POSTPARTUM free online summit using this link: https://moveplaygrow.mykajabi.com/a/33511/j2W8oZrS
Looking for a few answers on your baby’s sleep, joint the next Sleep Talking Tuesdays: FREE Online Q & A Sleep Support
Interested in speaking with Jen directly, sign-up for a 30-Minute Sleep Consultation.
Comments are closed.